"I hate Mondays."--Garfield
I think the words of a fat orange cat pretty much sum up my day in three words. My day, in no particular order of time, good or bad, or anything.*
- My bus smelled like bacon.
- At our lunch table, my friends and I compared compasses (we're not that nerdy, I swear!)
- In history, we decided it would be a good plan to go around the room and share intensely sad personal stories.
- In English, we added "No undressing each other" to our list of class rules (we have 52 so far).
- I was told by an online career quiz that I would make a good trash collector.
- There are no index cards in my entire house.
"Look on the bright side, at least Monday only happens once a week."
*You should know that. Clearly, Wikipedia states "guidelines advocate using a bulleted list only where the list items are unordered." We all know Wikipedia is always right.