Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What do I expect? It's a Monday

Note: I wrote this yesterday and forgot to post it.  Just pretend today is Monday.  Or whatever.

"I hate Mondays."
--Garfield

I think the words of a fat orange cat pretty much sum up my day in three words.  My day, in no particular order of time, good or bad, or anything.*

  • My bus smelled like bacon.
  • At our lunch table, my friends and I compared compasses (we're not that nerdy, I swear!)
  • In history, we decided it would be a good plan to go around the room and share intensely sad personal stories.
  • In English, we added "No undressing each other" to our list of class rules (we have 52 so far).
  • I was told by an online career quiz that I would make a good trash collector.
  • There are no index cards in my entire house.
In the words of the same wise cat quoted above:
"Look on the bright side, at least Monday only happens once a week."

*You should know that.  Clearly, Wikipedia states "guidelines advocate using a bulleted list only where the list items are unordered."  We all know Wikipedia is always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you