Friday, April 29, 2011

I could write about the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but...nah

I've already written a SparkLife post about the Royal Wedding, and it's not getting anymore coverage from me.  Kate and her new hubby can go kiss on the balcony all they want and look all sweet and couple-y.  It's cool and all but this is getting more attention that.... I can't think of an example.  So sort of horrible disaster.  Aren't there tornadoes in Alabama right now?  No one cares about the poor Alabamians because they'll all baking scones and speaking in British accents (yes, I did both today).

But anywho, let's get down to business.
TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!

...ummm ahem.  What?  I didn't say anything.  But yea, times are tough.  I had to correct my brother because he seemed to think today was the anniversary of the Haymarket Square Riot in 1886, when a bomb went off in Chicago.  A bunch of anarchists were convicted without much evidence, and it was a drawback for the advancement of labor unions.  But he's WRONG.  It was on May 4.

...I have to babysit in like 10 minutes.  I'm thinking about that and I can't even be funny.  I knew there was something funny I wanted to say, but it slipped my mind.  Now everyone will think I'm a loser.
I like bananas!
And I only know how to spell that because Gwen Stefani taught me.

Other things I've learned from songs:
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. ("Live Like We're Dying" -Kris Allen)
There are 525,600 minutes in a year. ("Seasons of Love" from Rent)

Whoa!  Kris Allen sings that song???  As in the American Idol dude who beat Adam Lambert, who is awesome?  That's to bad, because I totally hayed Kris Allen because he didn't have any good songs.  But now my life has been a lie.  This is not fair.  Now I don't have a suitable reason for hating him for beating Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you