Friday, January 20, 2012

Ultimate Battle: Neil Patrick Harris vs. the Milk Carton of Doom

This happened about two weeks ago, but I forgot to post it, so here's a fun story.

First, during Creative Writing, we did something called "found" poems, in which we cut words out of magazines and glued them together to make poems.  I was cutting up a People magazine when I found a lovely picture of Darren Criss singing to me.  My friend then found a random picture of Neil Patrick Harris holding a chicken (no, I don't know why).  We cut them out and I saved them.  

Next period, for our AP World test, I gave Darren Criss to my friend as a good luck charm, and then gave NPH to another friend during lunch.  After lunch, we wander down to the office and find a hole in the wall, as though someone had taken a 2 by 3 by 4 inch block out of the wall.  We stood there for a while, pondering why there was a hole in the wall.

We never found out why, but my friend had a great idea to put Neil Patrick Harris (and his chicken) into the hole, just to see how long it lasted, and if anyone would notice.  We propped him up and said goodbye.

Meanwhile, Darren Criss got taped to his own special page in my friend's history notebook, labeled with the caption "This is what supermegafoxyawesomehot looks like."

Two days later, we went to check on Neil Patrick Harris.  He was gone, and the hole instead had a milk carton in it.  Strange.

Moral?  In a fight between Neil Patrick Harris (+ chicken) and a milk carton, bet on the milk carton.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see Neil Patrick Harris holding a chicken. I don't know why. But that and milk was not a good trade.

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you