Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Few Crazy Conversation Snippets

#1
[In the car.  Katy Perry's "Firework" comes on the radio]
Katy Perry: "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?"
Mom: What a weird analogy.  No, I can't say I've ever felt like a plastic bag.

[An hour later, at Stop&Shop]
Cashier: Would you like paper or plastic bag?
Mom: Plastic please.
Me: You mean, you feel like a plastic bag today?

#2
[At checkout at Target]
Sister: I wish I had a pet polar bear.
Me: That was random.
Sister: But I do, ya know? ...hey! You could get me a pet polar bear when you go to Alaska this summer!
Me: There are no polar bears left in Alaska.  Sarah Palin shot them all.
Cashier: Right you are.
#3
This one is best described in prose.  So I was walking down the hall at school when I go by this couple locking a fierce game of tonsil hockey.  Whatever.  A few seconds later, I hear a voice behind me.  I turn to see this tiny freshman girl ranting at the couple.  I hear a snippets like, "OMG thats so disgusting, why are you doing that in the hall?" and "I mean, seriously, it gross, and no one wants to see it, okay?".  It's all I can do not to burst out laughing right there.  Way to go freshman girl for saying whats on your mind.  It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you