Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Temporary Farewell

Hello all.

That is, if anyone is reading this.


In case anyone actually does read this blog, I'd like to let you know that I will not be posting for the month of November. I'm sorry I just broke your heart. I'll be working on a NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) novel and it's hard to write so much in so little time. So, no blogging.

If you want to get in on the fun, check out the link above. Also, read this and this on SparkNotes. They helped me out a lot (this is my first year). See you in December!


NOTE: Contrary to this picture, I am not actually writing my novel with a quill pen. It would take a while. Plus, I don't you where to get one, unless I yanked it out of a bird, and that would be painful for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you