Saturday, June 30, 2012

I don't sleep very well on vacation

Because my sister is an octopus.

We are, more often than not, forced to share a bed. And by octopus, I mean flailing tentacles kind of thing.
Here is a picture of a fair bed arrangement. An ideal arrangement, of course, would be that I get the whole bed and she can sleep on the floor or something. But this diagram is what I consider fair sharing of our bed resources.

However, that is not the case. Next, I enclose a picture of the actual sleeping arrangement. See if you can guess which one is me.

Can you tell why I don't sleep well?

In other news, I got a blogger app on my phone. So if this post is messed up, that's why. Not because I'm incompetent. Don't blame me!


7 comments:

  1. You need to nudge her out, carefully or she'll wake up, before she can get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you should do is carefully drag her out of bed and onto the floor. then, celebrate becuase it actually worked, or curl up on the floor filled with self pity and silently hate me for posting this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there, I just tagged you with the Liebster Award. come on by my blog and receive it and for info. http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the same problem I have with my sister! Only she insists on sleeping in my bed ALL THE TIME. So many sleepless nights...O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. yet another reason i'm glad to be an only child ;) & i gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh noo, I can totally relate. My boyfriend does this to me.
    I like your banana picture, and your blog is very amusing, happy to stumble across it (:

    xo Neena Noel
    http://noelebelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you