Thursday, October 6, 2011

What happens when you put tomatoes in a blender?

You get a smoothie.  Tomatoes are a fruit, and fruit in a blender makes smoothies.


I would display lovely pictures of me attempting to make a tomato smoothie, but a) I don't like tomatoes, b) Our blender is broken, and c) Wouldn't it just be tomato sauce?

This doesn't have anything to do with anything except a way to transition into blathering excuses.  Basically, the reason I haven't posted in a while is sort of like putting tomatoes in a blender.

(Pauses a few seconds to let that sink in.)

My head is a blender.  This year I've thrown a good many more activities, classes, and general things that now my tomatoes are spewing out the top (tomatoes in this analogy is my brain.  The first to go will be my cerebral cortex.  Then the bottom will split open and spill out my cerebellum.  We're studying the brain in AP Psych).

Basically, I have no free time.

Told in a roundabout way involving tomatoes.

This is a picture of my head exploding (I'm not sure why I look so happy.)

Anyways, this is why I won't be posting as regularly as before.  I'm sorry if that makes you cry.

ANYWAYS
Updates:
I spent the weekend visiting colleges and riding roller coasters.  Guess which one I liked better?
Then I met a famous clown.
Then I went to a math meet (I did pretty well - 11 out of 18 points!).
Then I got a new John Green book.
Then I made an egg carrier.
Then I procrastinated.

And  that's all folks, unless, in the time it takes me to finish this sentence, I think of something else to say.
...Didn't happen.
Over and out.

NO, WAIT!  DON'T GO!
I remembered something whilst creating labels.

So in physics, we're doing projectile motion and that kind of thing, with degree launches, which require usage of sin, cos, and tan.  We're investigating the amazing idea that sin/cos = tan (I never knew that.  I mean, it makes total sense, but still).  So one person says, "I get the whole sin/cos thing, but what does this have to do with solving the problem?"  And my physics teacher replies, "I'm sorry, I was going off on a tangent."
We cracked up for about a full minute.
Nerd jokes <3

2 comments:

  1. I wish I understood your nerd joke but for some reason the government decided that this year the high school language programs only need retard math. So until I fix this... DOES NOT COMPUTE.

    A famous clown, hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally sympathize. I've got so many activities, hard classes, and COLLEGE APPS to do that I haven't had time to blog, either!
    I hope you survive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please leave a comment
Or I'll sic a velociraptor on you